ESPLANADE LUXURY WITH OCEAN & CITY VIEWS
Rarely does an inner-city apartment with this calibre of sophistication and position become available, offering the kind of privacy and panoramic views only elevation can provide.
Located on the 12th floor of exclusive Northshore tower, within walking distance to the Cairns CBD. Situated between the Cairns Hospital and Cairns Private Hospital with a short walk to restaurants and bars this apartment is the pinnacle of inner-city living and ticks all the boxes.
Spread across two levels, accessible by a private, internal elevator, the apartment offers the expansive feel of a house and would equally suit an executive couple, small family, or older couple.
The Cairns Esplanade is located directly across the road, giving easy access to scenic walking/jogging pathways along the waters' edge, tennis courts, a world-class children's playground, spectacular public pool precinct, and BBQ/picnic facilities.
Living areas are on the lower level and feature views of the mountains to the West and the waterfront to the East with elegant parquetry flooring, flowing seamlessly to the expansive main balcony, offering a breathtaking outlook across Trinity Inlet and the Coral Sea, stretching as far as Green Island.
The lower level hosts:
• spacious, entertainer's kitchen with generous bench space and breakfast bar plus high-end appliances including large French-door fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, gas cook top, and large oven
• open plan dining and living with built-in timber cabinetry
• multiple balconies with sea and mountain views
• office nook for home office or student
• powder room
• fully equipped laundry with washing machine dryer
The upper level contains:
• master bedroom with king bed, ensuite, walk-in robe, and private ocean-view balcony
• second bedroom with queen size bed, built-in wardrobe, and private balcony with views over the city and mountains
• third bedroom with built-in wardrobe and private balcony with city and mountain views
• main bathroom with bath tub
The apartment comes with two covered, secure car spaces, located on the ground floor, giving easy access to the foyer, with dual lifts and 24-hour security services.
As a Northshore resident you also have access to:
• 3 large swimming pools
• 2 Tennis courts
• Heated Spa
Enquire today by calling Bridget Colleton at Marsh Property on 0439 688 527.